You must be at least 18 years old to enter the tram party.
Private event reservation process begins with filling the inquiry form available at Gmoods.com under Private event bookmark (or alternatively with sending inquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org). Slightly after both parties agree upon party details, Gmoods will send to a client an e-mail quoting the total price for a private event (later: the final price). Then, a client will be asked to make a down payment of at least 25% of the final price so as to secure booking. This deposit is not refundable.
Transfering the above mentioned down payment by a Client is tantamount to agreeing with Terms and Conditions stated here. The remaining amount of the final price will be collected by one of Gmoods’ representatives on the date of the private event.
If you decide to cancel the event less than 3 working days before the agreed day of the private party you will lose the transfered down payment and will be obliged to transfer the remaining part of the final price.
If you or your group do not appear on the agreed date of the party, a client will be obliged to pay Gmoods the remaining part of the final price via bank transfer in maximum 5 working days counting from the agreed date of the private party.
Regular basis party
When booking or buying your tickets for a regular basis party you agree with Terms and Conditions presented here.
Tickets may be booked in advance by completing and sending the Book Now form.
Gmoods reserves the right to change the price of admission tickets for regular basis parties, however the price you agree during the booking process is fixed and not subject to any surcharges. Admission tickets for this kind of a party are not refundable under no circumstances, although it might happen that the party is cancelled due to reasons Gmoods has no control over. In this case we provide full ticket price refund.
All passengers are obliged to obey the following safety rules during the party inside the tram:
- Any behavior which may result in any kind of injury, harm or death to other party participants is strictly forbidden; disobedience may result in immediate exclusion from the party
- Any form of distracting attention of the tram driver is forbidden
- Leaning against the doors and opening them during the ride is forbidden unless the tram stops for a short break which will be announced by Gmoods employee and the ringing sound
- Riding outside the tram or on the stairs is forbidden
- Inappropriate use of the safety break is forbidden and may result in excluding from the party; such person will also be fined 300 Euros.
- Smoking in the tram is forbidden
- Littering in the tram is forbidden.
- Leaning outside the window is very dangerous due to the short distance between the tram and outside poles thus it is forbidden. Any disobedience may result in serious injury or death.
- Throwing objects through the window is strictly forbidden and may result in immediate exclusion from the party.
- Bringing any dangerous objects which may cause harm, injury or death to other people is restricted
- Causing any damage to the tram is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate exclusion from the party as well as severe fine.
- Drinking alcohol with the tram driver on board is forbidden
We accept responsibility for the acts and/or omissions of our employees EXCEPT where they lead to death, injury or illness. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to a maximum of the price of your party admission ticket. We accept no liability for any accident that occurs while any of your group is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
4. GENERAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The customer is obliged to pay the price as agreed, to follow the instructions of our Gmoods team members, to indemnify all induced damages and to arrive in time to the specified place for starting the tram party entertainment properly. Gmoods is obliged to facilitate the services as agreed in defined and agreed standards.